JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
TERM: Contract position starting immediately, hourly wage
REQUIREMENT: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
We are looking for an individual that is motivated, creative, entrepreneurial and detail-obsessed with a killer eye for design. Photography, design and social media marketing experience is an asset.
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and work collaboratively to create visual assets that are consistent, creative and reflect the vision of our brands. This includes execution of poster, website, photography and digital marketing design.
- Design creative brand assets for our studios, website, blog and campaigns
- Create, curate and manage content for social platforms to engage and expand our community
- Organize and plan the creative process to ensure the highest quality material is produced for website, printed materials, and campaigns
- Deliver innovative and beautiful designs that elevate our brands
- Ensure a consistent brand design strategy and that all content follow brand guidelines (including print, web and social content)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
- Pro-active, organized, detail-oriented with a strong eye for design
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
- Work within deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner with minimal guidance
- BFA or BDes or education in Graphic Design/ Fine Arts is preferred
- Photo retouching and photography experience preferred
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Passion for yoga and/or the wellness industry
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please send a link to portfolio or samples of recent graphic design work and resume to: email@example.com
WANT TO TEACH AT OUT STUDIOS?
We are always on the look out for passionate and energetic instructors who value connecting to the yoga community and the students. Although we continue to seek excellent candidates in all disciplines, our priorities for hiring fluctuate based on our current schedule needs.
We offer a variety of hot yoga classes including Traditional, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yang and Sculpt. Requirements: 200 hour yoga certification and have at least 2 years experience teaching yoga.
We also accept applications for spin instructors at our Crowfoot location. Previous teaching experience is an asset.
If you are interested in being considered for an audition, please submit your resume here.